We understand the fact that any paper might need a revision, so it would meet the highest expectations of our customers. Thus, we created the Revision Policy, so it would be easier for you to understand how it all works.
You have a right to request a revision free of charge as many times as necessary for up to 3 days from the final deadline in our system.
- You can request a revision via “Chat” section on the website, by email, or sending a message with comments to the writer directly. We advise to use the written options (chat or email) for record purposes.
- The free revision period lasts 3 days from your final deadline. If you still need an adjustment after that period of time, an extra payment would be required.
- The revision instructions can’t contradict the initial ones. In case of any change or addition to the initial directions, we will have to ask you to pay additionally.
- From time to time, we may deliver your paper before the deadline. If you are lucky to get one early, but still need a revision, there is no need to wait until your initial deadline – you can ask for an adjustment right away.
- You have a right to open a dispute only after finishing at least one revision for urgent tasks with a short deadline (less than 48 hours); and after finishing at least two revisions for tasks with 48+ hours deadline.
- Any revision request must have a mentioned deadline. If no time frames are specified, the client should expect the edited paper in no less than 24 hours.
- In case you have any unresolved disputes (chargebacks or Ethoca cases), you lose the right for free revisions.
- If your order price is higher than $490 - you can have up to 20 days to request a revision.
Our primary goal – keeping our clients satisfied. We always do our best to deliver the final product that meets all expectations of our customers without any exceptions.