The following Terms and Conditions represent a set of obligations that bind the Tutoriage.localhost, later referred to as Company, the buyer, later referred to as Customer and the executor, later referred to as Writer. By using the services of Tutoriage.localhost you by default agree to these terms. If you find any or all of these terms unacceptable for some reason, you must immediately cease all activity at the website.
Set of Terms and Definitions
- Customer is a person who procures the services of Tutoriage.localhost to be completed according to their expectations and requirements, for their own use.
- Writer is a person who will be performing the task of writing the services procured according to the instructions provided by the Customer.
- Order is a digital representation of a paid service that the Company is obliged to provide according the specification provided by the Customer.
- Company is the entity that provides paid services to the Customers according to their requirements.
- Support Team/Support/Support Agent is the part of the Company that acts as an intermediary between the Customer and the Writer.
- Order Status is the stage of the order progress.
- QAD/Quality Assurance Department is another part of the Company that ensures the quality of then services provided by the Company.
- Messaging System is the internal feature that enables the communication between the Company, Support and the Writer.
Accepting the Terms and Conditions
- The Company gives you the opportunity to procure the services on the condition that you agree to all the Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Company services denotes your absolute consent with the conditions. Please note that these conditions can be changed periodically without any notice from us. Please keep in touch with the updates.
- “Use” or “using” denotes any activity you show at the website, be it logging in, communicating with Support, make financial transactions, or interact with any feature of the Company in any way.
- Through these Terms and Conditions the Company will coordinate the flow of information of the website.
- You cannot use the website if any or all of these conditions are met:
- You cannot legally sign any forms of contracts.
- You are under age 15
- Have been banned from using Tutoriage.localhost
- Your email address is invalid
- If you are under age of 18 but over the age of 15 you can use the website under the supervision of the account owner of legal age. Please note that the account owner is responsible for any and all actions connected to the account.
- The Company retains the right to deny any attempts at registration.
- Any transfer of rights and obligations will require a written consent.
- Tutoriage.localhost is a custom writing service that provides quality academic writing for the Customers. The Company is obligated to make sure the orders is delivered on time and according to the instructions provided by the Customer.
- Writers work on a freelance basis with the Company and are free to apply to any writing job they feel confident they can complete. Every writer goes through rigorous testing before they can gain access to the active order. Failure to provide quality content on multiple occasions usually leads to disciplinary measures.
- Through the Order Form a Customer can place an order with a set of instructions and additional materials (if any) to facilitate the completion of the given assignment. Once the Writer gets approved for the job they are bound by these Terms and Conditions to complete the job without ant deviations from the original instructions. All rights are reserved by the customer upon the completion of the order with them being the sole owner of the completed product.
- By using the website you acknowledge that some information here may be considered advertisement or service announcement.
- Use of a valid email address and a valid phone number is highly recommended for the purposes of easy communication. The registration process cannot be completed without this information.
- No fees are applied to placing the order, only the amount for the order itself. After that, the writers may begin bidding.
- Selection of the writer. A number of writers can apply for the job, however only one can be chosen for the task. Once the writers with relevant background and skills is chosen, they start working on the assignment. Please note that they may ask for clarification during the process.
- Communication. For the purposes of communication Tutoriage.localhost has an integrated messaging system. It allows for quick communication between the Customers, Writers and Support. You will receive a notification to your email address whenever a new message is sent. For security reasons please reframe from sending personal information to the writers without absolute need.
- Order Statuses. While in progress the order can be in several statuses that denote the
current state of the job. These statuses are:
- Unpaid – means the order is still not paid and not worked on.
- In Process – the order is being worked on
- Completed – the order has been reviewed and accepted by the Customer.
- Cancelled – the order has been cancelled for whatever reason by the Customer.
Delivery of the Product Copyright
- Tutoriage.localhost is not responsible for failed delivery of the order that is the result of Internet connection disruptions, email-related technical issues etc. We also cannot be held responsible for Customer’s failure to download the product. Yet the Support Team is always willing to help, if they can.
- The delivered product will be done according to your specification. Should you find the job done in a manner you find unacceptable, you can reject it and request your money back.
- Tutoriage.localhost cannot be held accountable for any wrongful use of the received product as expulsion, suspension, failure of a class among others. Our products serve as a referential basis you are free to use in your future work.
- Should the product not meet the Customer’s specifications they are entitled for as many free revisions as it takes for the job to meet the requirements.
- Free revisions can be requested in two cases:
- within 3 days period starting from the moment of delivery of final paper.* If no revision was requested up to the due date, money will be released automatically. In this case no free revisions are possible afterwards- within 3 days period starting from the moment of 100% money release.
- Should revisions bring no significant improvements the Customer can request the money back. Please be advised that if the order had a deadline of 24 hours, at least 1 revision must have been performed for the Customer to be able to request a refund. For Order with the deadline of 48+ hours, at least 2 revision must have been done.
- Release of funds to a writer is deemed as completion of the job, which means that further revisions are not possible.
- By using the website you confirm that the information you’ve provided is up to date and valid and you do not intend to use our services for any illegal purposes.
- By using the website you confirm that you are of legal age, and allowed to make online purchases on your won.
- Services the Company provides is pre-paid, meaning the order starts once the payment has been confirmed by the billing operator.
- You may be required to pay the taxes according to the Taxation Policy of your country of residence. Please note that we do not charge any extra fees for the use of our services, other than the cost of the order itself.
- Should you choose to cancel an order, its full amount can be either refunded or stored on your account for future use.
- Depending on the situation you can receive either a full refund or a partial one. In most cases these situations are very subjective and require thorough investigation.
- You are entitled to make a chargeback. Since we do not have control over your bank, you can do it whenever you need and we will be obliged to comply with the demands of your bank or payment processor.
Sources of Information/References
- Should any information that might facilitate the completion of the project be hard to obtain we might request you to provide the information or any alternative sources if there are any. We can also deny free revisions if such situation ever arises.
- By leaving a feedback, i. e. writing a testimonial you agree that we can post it on our website for marketing purposes.
- You have the right to request the removal of your testimonial at any given time.
- By using Tutoriage.localhost you confirm that no materials taken or received from the site
will be used for illicit or otherwise wrongful activity subject to local, or
international laws. You agree to the following terms:
- Do not compromise the Tutoriage.localhost legally by wrongful use of the materials procured here.
- Comply with Company rules.
- Limit access to the account to you and you only.
- Do not interfere with other users’ work on the website.
- Conduct yourself with tact and respect towards the people working here.
- Do not use any materials from the website without an explicit permission.
- Do not advertise any information about minors.
- By using Tutoriage.localhost you confirm that no materials taken or received from the site will be used for illicit or otherwise wrongful activity subject to local, or international laws. You agree to the following terms:
- Tutoriage.localhost bears no responsibility for any and all potential damage that may occur from using the materials we have provided. We provide the Customer with what is called referential material that they are free to use as they see fit, be it immediate submission or use in further research.
- Tutoriage.localhost bears no responsibility for any and all potential damage that may occur from using the services of any third party companies affiliated with us, since we do not have any degree of control over their actions and policies. Please acquaint yourself with their respective policies to be prepare for any potential risks.
- Tutoriage.localhost bears no responsibility for any and all potential harm to the Customer’s hardware that may occur as a result of the use of any downloaded files.
- Tutoriage.localhost cannot guarantee that information posted on the website will be up to date and you will be notified by any means.
- By using the website Tutoriage.localhost and their services the Customer confirms that all the information provided, all the transactions made, every decision was made of the Customer’s free volition and no company official, or employee will be held accountable for any and all potential damage or harm caused as a result of the use of the services provided by Tutoriage.localhost.
- By using the website Tutoriage.localhost and their services the Customer confirms that the Company cannot be held accountable for any and all damage done by any third parties affiliated with Tutoriage.localhost.
- Tutoriage.localhost makes no claims that their services are subject to international laws and can be used in any location. Using Tutoriage.localhost is always done at Customer’s own risk.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- According to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Tutoriage.localhost retains the right to sue
the Customer in case any information belonging to us has been illegally acquired. Any
unacknowledged use of the information belonging to the Company will be considered an
offence and a violation of these Terms and Conditions. The reverse also applies. To file
a complaint you need to do the any of the following:
- You need to create a complaint with a signature of the owner of the content that you believe is used unlawfully or in violation with Copyright
- Proof of an unlawful use of the content in question.
- Enough proof of the Company’s use of the alleged content.
- Proof that the use of the content in question is not authorized by the owner.
- Statement that all the information and claims are up to date and relevant.
- According to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Tutoriage.localhost retains the right to sue the Customer in case any information belonging to us has been illegally acquired. Any unacknowledged use of the information belonging to the Company will be considered an offence and a violation of these Terms and Conditions. The reverse also applies. To file a complaint you need to do the any of the following:
- The Customer will not hold Tutoriage.localhost and any of its officials and employees accountable for any and all potential damage and harm that can come from or be related to the misdoings or negligence from Writer’s side, or any third parties associated with the writer.
- The Restitution will be in effect even after your cease to use the services of the Company.
Account Termination Conditions
- The Company may terminate your account on the grounds of violating these Terms and Conditions, i. e. the information you provided to register with the Company turns out to be inaccurate or irrelevant.
- The account can be temporarily frozen if there are suspicions of fraudulent activity.
- If any proof of fraudulent financial activity is found, the Company will have the funds refunded immediately and account will be frozen for further investigation.
- Any and all attempts at harming the Company and their Customers gives the Company the right to terminate the account permanently.
- Any violations of these Terms and Conditions are reason enough for the Company to terminate the account and forfeit any fees.
- This agreement comes into effect from the moment the Customer first uses the Company’s services in any way and binds the two to follow these Terms and Conditions. Should any disagreement regarding these Terms and Conditions arise, the Customer is to contact the Company immediately for further clarification or possible negotiations.
Acceptance of the Terms
- By using the services of Tutoriage.localhost, you conform that you have reached legal age, or at least 18 years old and authorized to make purchases online, sign contracts and enter any terms or obligations.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to local laws.
Disputes and Legal Claims
- Any and all legal claims of disputes will be resolved according to local laws.
- Any and all questions regarding the Terms and Conditions or Information queries should be address to us through the means of email, using the address [email protected]